Church of St. Bartolomeus in Kolín

THE CHURCH HISTORY NEWS GALLERY CONTACT FARNOST LINKS
 
22

The millers´ chapel, it´s also called the bakers´ chapel

The millers´ chapel It´s also called after the supporting guild. There was built the crypt of Formandl town family under the floor in 17th century. There used to be an early baroque altar of Saint Filomena (since 1670), but it was destroyed during the purist amodifications in the beginning of the 20th century. It was replaced by late rococo altar of Saint Alois from the end of the 18th century. The paintings of Saint Kosma and Damian, which are placed Saint Filomena on the altar, are put there in the 19th century.

There is hung the painting of Saint Filomena from 1780 on the opposite side. There is the tombstone tombstone of Mylius children of Mylius children on left side under the window from 1786.

 

poděkování, grafika Petr ADÁMEK, web Tomáš ADÁMEK, 2007–2021

česky english deutsch francais